Friday 10 July 2015

New blog-part 3

I decided to launch yet another of my three blogs, the first one being politically incorrect, that offended some people lacking  a sense of humour. The people that trying to have a battle of wits against was never a challenge as they always showed up without any ammo. The second blog, well I gave it a shot, it was more serious,  it spoke of friends I've lost though health, how my job as a photographer has changed due to the digital age, it was to be honest, a blog few would read, too depressing, even for me.  So now we have blog three, hopefully a cross between the first two.

My biggest challenge to being a blogger, is not finding the time, I have, in spite of what people say, too much time on my hands, or you can never have too much time. Both quite true, however it comes down to the lazy factor.

I'll have my political views, world and local news, comment on the stupid people on this planet, which by the way seems to be increasing.  I don't jump on and off bandwagons like lemmings that would be best served heading for a cliff to see what's at the bottom. The world has enough of these already.

Enjoy my thoughts, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment